7050TX-48 Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7050TX are members of the Arista 7050X Series and key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features combined with low latency and advanced features for software defined cloud networking.
Increased adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers coupled with applications using higher bandwidth is accelerating the need for dense 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switching. The 7050TX Series support from 32 to 96 ports of auto-negotiating 100Mb/1Gb/10GBASE-T and from 4 to 12 ports of 10/40GbE that allow customers to design large leaf and spine networks to accommodate the east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers. The 7050TX backwards compatibility with existing gigabit Ethernet cabling reduces the cost of migrating to 10 Gigabit Ethernet and offers an easy evolution.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7050TX-48-F
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 17 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7050TX-48
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Series : 7050TX
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 15.8"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Modular : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 32
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 32 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes