100GBASE QSFP Transceiver, 25-40KM Reach Over SMF, Duplex LC
The Cisco QSFP100 ER4-Lite supports link lengths of up to 40km over a standard pair of G.652 single-mode fiber with duplex LC connectors. The 100 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four wavelengths. Multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the device. Full 40km reach requires the use of FEC on the host platform. Without FEC, the reach is 30km. The QSFP100 ER4-Lite provides backward compatibility with Cisco’s CPAK ER4-Lite, whose reach is up to 25km, and with IEEE 100GBASE-ER4 standardized transceivers, such as Cisco’s CFP 100G ER4, up to 30km. It also interoperates with Cisco’s QSFP100 and CPAK IEEE 100GBASE-LR4 modules up to 10km.
We buy and sell used Cisco QSFP28 networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Product Type : QSFP
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFP-100G-ER4L-S
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x LC Duplex 100GBase-ER4 Network
- Weight (Approximate) : 3.53 oz
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Network Technology : 100GBase-ER4
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 0.5"
- Width : 0.7"
- Depth : 2.9"
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard : G.652 µm
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported : Single-mode